Friday, March 11, 2011

what makes me fabulous by me

I hope this does not sound like a personal ad for myself but here is my 'what makes me fabulous' top ten list:

10. I am a great listener...who really listens these days anymore? I do!
9. I have self-confidence but I am not cocky; I believe in myself!
8. I admit I am a nerd sometimes
7. I actually cry at sad movies (Terms of Endearment is my major downfall)
6. I have a great relationship with my family
5. I love animals
4.I am beyond compassionate
3.I have an acerbic sense of humor
2.I have a passion for traveling...take me anywhere and show me anything new!
1. I am uniquely me.

1 comment:

  1. Those are all great reasons! Thanks, I loved reading your post! Good luck with the contest. :)

    Shannon from FabulousSavings

    ReplyDelete