Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hot Tub Time Machine & Robin Hood - Disappointing

I had 2 free tickets to the movies and wanted to see something close by to my house. There are not many great options mid-year and Hot Tub Time Machine ("HTTM") and Robin Hood are good examples of 'not great options'.

I am glad they were free otherwise I would have been pretty angry to have paid $12.50.

Of the two, HTTM was much better as it had some good laughs. My dad called it 'raunchy' (don't know why he would want to see that movie) but I would say it was just plain juvenile. I miss the days of John Cusack in Say Anything.

As for Robin Hood, I actually snoozed through part of the movie. It was 2 1/2 hours. It could have been 1 3/4 hour and about 3 less fight and horse riding scenes. I will admit that I did like Russell Crowe in it but other than that, it wasn't anything special.

Hot Tub Time Machine gets 3.5 popcorn kernals
Robin Hood gets 2.5 popcorn kernals

No comments:

Post a Comment