Thursday, May 20, 2010

Weight Watchers Week 4

I usually don't make it this far when I do WW so I waited on posting until now. Although I have only lost 4.4 lbs in the last 4 weeks, I am happy with my food changes. I have COMPLETELY changed my diet. If it doesn't show up on the scale (it will have to eventually), then I will go nuts but Courtney (the Wednesday leader that I really like), assured me that eventually it will. I do have to show her my menu for a week so I will print one off etools. I think etools is amazing as are the message boards. I will keep plugging along and keep everyone updated as time progresses.

BTW, I tried WW many years ago and I lost about 40 lbs so I know it works. I just need to give it time and not give up hope so early.

You can join Weight Watchers now for a short time for free. I would highly recommend starting when it's free. They monthly plan also seems to be the best deal as well since it includes etools and forces you to be a member (because you paid) for at least a month. The month gives you that opportunity to see that it really DOES work.

Check out the Weight Watchers site here:
Weight Watchers

No comments:

Post a Comment